[ETM7] HR Process Associate (Japanese N2/ N3)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Correspond to Japanese employees’ concerns related to C&B
- Input, update and maintain employee database in HR system of Japan
- Provide timely and accurate calculation of payroll, allowance for all Japanese employees
- Other related duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Experience in HR domain is a plus.
- Passionate in HR development, especially in Compensation & Benefit (C&B)
- Good command of English & Japanese language (N2 certificate, or N2 equivalent)
- Skilful in personnel administration, analysing information and filing system
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Good at Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projectsof fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diversetraining programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Enterprise Solutions EngineerInfobipCompany Description At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach12 minute agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Guest Service Agent - Chinese SpeakingMarriott InternationalIndustry : Hotels & Resorts Department : Front of House Location : Ho Chi Minh City/Vietnam Level : Staff Line level Posted : 23 Sep 2020 Job Role : Guest5 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Customer Technology SupportFirst AlliancesCông ty đa quốc gia về giao nhận và kho vận của Mỹ Công việc chính: Hỗ trợ kỹ7 hour agoShareHà Nội
Material PlannerRobert WaltersAn exciting Material Planner job has just become available at one of the most emerging engineering groups which has headquarter in Australia. This position will be based8 hour agoShareĐồng Nai
Activity Fund AssociateDAIActivity Fund AssociateUSAID VIETNAM URBAN ENERGY SECURITY SCOPE OF WORK Project Background USAID Vietnam Urban Energy Security is a 4-year activity (2019-2023) with8 hour agoShareHà Nội