Embedded Software Developer (Junior) (ENG41)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
The team is responsible for creating next-generation connected Car Infotainment products.
You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos to eventually being used in millions of cars on the road.
- Work in Car Multimedia domain, dive deep in Autosar technology.
- Direct discussion with experts/stakeholders from Bosch Senior Architect Community in Germany and India.
- Develop platform software product (daily dealing with Device Drivers, RTOS, Life Cycle Management) and will be 1st contact person for your component/module and fully responsible for all requests from Customer projects team
- Has background in Computer Science, Electronics, Embedded domain.
- Experienced in Embedded Software Development
- Good in programming with C or C++.
- Knowledge in UML modeling, able to read architecture/schematic diagram document.
- Has knowledge about Autosar/ Adaptive Autosar is huge advantage.
- English: request good level, be able to read/write email, and discuss verbally, because you have to regularly report to German leader.
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projectsof fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diversetraining programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Magento Developers (PHP, Magento 2)SAI DigitalSAI Digital is a leading global Digital Agency specialising in Enterprise Ecommerce and Customer Experience technologies. If you want to be a part of this fast-paced1 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Fullstack Dev. (ReactJs, CSS3)TINYPULSELàm việc tại: 72 Floor 18, Vincom Center B, Le Thanh Ton., District 1, Ho Chi Minh Mức lương: Cạnh tranh MÔ TẢ4 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Customer Technology SupportFirst AlliancesCông ty đa quốc gia về giao nhận và kho vận của Mỹ Công việc chính: Hỗ trợ kỹ8 hour agoShareHà Nội
Frontend Developer ( Angular 2+)Go Game Vietnam Limited LiabilityJob Description Summary: You will be responsible for the implementation of our front end applications. You will ensure all business requirements are properly9 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Fullstack Dev. (ReactJs, CSS3)TINYpulse, Inc.TINYpulse (https://www.tinypulse.com/) makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier9 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh