HR Intern (Training & Development)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Assist with On-boarding program delivery
- Assist with the administration of post training activities such as certification collection, document archiving, training effectiveness management
- Assist with the design and delivery of training materials and activities
- Assist with organizing English Club initiatives for all associates
- Following-up project tracking, processes, procedure
- Take up additional responsibilities in the team
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, databased, and presentation software
- Ability to manage workload effectively including planning, organizing, prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a diverse workforce environment.
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projectsof fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diversetraining programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Fullstack Dev. (ReactJs, CSS3)TINYPULSELàm việc tại: 72 Floor 18, Vincom Center B, Le Thanh Ton., District 1, Ho Chi Minh Mức lương: Cạnh tranh MÔ TẢ3 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Business Development Director (Real Estate)First AlliancesGood Environment Attractive Salary Opportunity for self-development RESPONSIBILITIES: Market Research for the development project of Apartment complex,6 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Customer Technology SupportFirst AlliancesCông ty đa quốc gia về giao nhận và kho vận của Mỹ Công việc chính: Hỗ trợ kỹ6 hour agoShareHà Nội
Chuyên viên cao cấp Tư vấn Giải pháp doanh nghiệp (GTS Sales)TechcombankDRIVE PERFORMANCE WITHIN BRANCH SALES MODEL Support the drive of any transaction products related business programs applicable to clients within your geographic7 hour agoShareHà Nội
Frontend Developer ( Angular 2+)Go Game Vietnam Limited LiabilityJob Description Summary: You will be responsible for the implementation of our front end applications. You will ensure all business requirements are properly7 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh