Account Receivable Supervisor
HOIANA RESORT - Việt Nam
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
- Verify that bookings as recorded correctly in the Accounts Receivable Sub-Ledgers Sorted by customer.
- Confirm that the accounts receivable balance in the General Ledger agrees to the Sub-Ledger.
- Review the Schedule of Accounts Receivable prepared by the Accounts receivable clerk.
- If payments have not been received after the due date, issue a reminder. Submit a copy to the Sales Department in charge of dealing with this customer.
- Review and get the invoices be approved by the Assistant Director of Finance. Confirm that all invoices are mailed promptly and not delayed.
- Verify all credit card sales are settled, payments are received from the credit card companies and no unsettled sales vouchers remain.
- Work closely with the Credit Manager for bad debt prevention and collection.
- Verify accounts receivable documentation is circulated according to procedure. Receive counseling from the Income Auditor.
- Issue and mail out monthly rent invoices to tenants and other invoices.
- Verify invoices and all supporting evidences are filed and kept in order.
- After mailing out invoices, any errors regarding sales amounts pointed out by the customer should be adjusted for in a sales adjustment journal. The same for discounts.
- Participate in Credit Committee meetings and discuss any problems relating to accounts receivable.
- Assist in the preparing of monthly financial reports.
- Other duties as instructed by a superior.
- Experience in hotel industry cashier system
- Knowledge in book-keeping, including the handling of Point of Sales and credit card vouchers
- Thorough familiarity with hotel’s policy and internal control system and procedures
- Language: Medium in basic oral and written English
- Motivator and self starter
- Displays initiative
- Familiar with hotel’s internal control system and procedures
- At least 4 years’ working experience in international class hotel
- 4 year’s working experience in a similar capacity is preferred
- Knowledge in OPERA PMS is preferred
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Senior Sales Manager - SouthDHL eCommerce SolutionsACCOUNTABILITY A.Overall Role Purpose Lead and manage the Southern Vietnam Sales Function to achieve desired market position and exceed targeted performance: revenue,4 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Operations Manager - SouthDHL eCommerce SolutionsWe are currently seeking an Operations Manager - South to join DHL eCommerce Solutions Vietnam! The Operations Manager will take ultimate responsibility in monitoring4 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Lead/Senior QA EngineerVinAI ResearchWho is VinAI looking for? As a Lead Software Engineer in Test, you will play a crucial role in the success of our company by contributing to, as well as driving,5 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
[Ogilvy Vietnam] Senior Account ExecutiveOgilvyOverview: Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been7 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Japanese Guest Service Agent Trainee (Native Japanese speaker)Marriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 28, 2020Job Number 20063969Job Category Rooms and Guest Services OperationsLocation Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, 88 Dong Khoi Street, Ho Chi Minh9 hour agoShareThành phố Hồ Chí Minh